Friday 22 April 2011

Salford BNP Receive Large Donation.



By RWB political correspondent.

RWB Salford are pleased to announce a significant and very generous donation has been made to Salford branch of the British National Party from a member to help in their fight to win seats in the May 5th local elections.

The member, Mr Todd, contacted branch organiser Gary Tumulty earlier today and pledged his financial support for the candidates, and the branch as a whole. and added, I am delighted to give my financial support to Gary and his team, they are all fantastic candidates, and my donation is my way of helping achieve the goal of getting at least one of them elected to Salford council. I am proud of them all, and I know the money will be put to good use. I wish them all the very best.

Mr Tumulty added,  We are all very grateful to Mr Todd for his financial contribution, and we will definitely put it to good use. People like Mr Todd are what makes me proud to be British. At times like these, it must be very difficult for anyone to have any spare cash, so Mr Todd's donation is very gratefully received. We thank him for his very generous contribution.


1 comment:

  1. Hi - I have remade my blog after it was deleted following news of the world copy right complaints. Could you change my link to this one pls? Thanks.

    http://birminghamnationalist2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete