Monday 31 January 2011

Walkden Action Team

Walkden North Candidate Keith Fairhurst out on the campaign trail, support is unbelievable, reports Gary Tumulty, Salford Organiser.

“Walkden North has never had a candidate standing before, in my view this will be a very intresting by election and I along with the British National Party can not wait to see the results from this election. Keith has been very busy talking to the local community on key issues what effects them the most, and ways we as a party can help” Mr Tumulty concludes

Candidate and Deputy Organiser Keith Fairhurst adds “I would like 1st to thank the community of Walkden North for their support and placing their faith and trust with me. I would also like to thank all the activists who are out week in, week out leafleting, but please we need more help in the up and coming weeks to get a reasonable vote, so please get in contact with Gary”

Gary concludes “Any one wishing to get involved contact me on 07909674006 Thank you.”

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely fantastic.

    Well done Keith, Gary and the whole team there and the very best of British luck to you.

    ReplyDelete